Board Index
>
Ask our Experts
A/L Exam - How to manage time
Welcome, Guest

3 Replies

by Guest on 10/02/2013 05:16
Thumb Up A/L Exam - How to manage time

i face the A/L exam in this year[arts] the subjects are TAMIL, ECONOMICS & POLITICAL SCIENCE. haw should i be in this exam perioud? haw can i manage the time 4 that 3 subjects?/ And i would like to be a lawyer what should i do now??/ plece answer 4 me . 

by Ishara Wickramasinghe on 08/19/2014 14:13
Post Re: A/L Exam - How to manage time

[quote=Tuition Lanka]i face the A/L exam in this year[arts] the subjects are TAMIL, ECONOMICS & POLITICAL SCIENCE. haw should i be in this exam perioud? haw can i manage the time 4 that 3 subjects?/ And i would like to be a lawyer what should i do now??/ plece answer 4 me . [/quote]

Honestly, the answer for the first part of your question is for you to decide. Based on my experience, tips on time management given by others can not be applied to ourselves since the individual habits differ from person to person. Take some time and figure out, which subjects need most of your attention and which subjects do not. Plan your time based on that. Say, you find tamil comparatively harder than other 2, so allocate more time for tamil than the other subjects. Whether it is one hour per day, 2 hours per day or more is for you to decide. Whether it is in the morning or night is also for you to decide. Try doing alterations in time and find what is convenient for you.

Answering the 2nd part of your question, now there are many pathways to become a lawyer and most of them are easy enough to follow if you have 3 passes for ALs.

Ishara Wickramasinghe | Joined Board: 08/19/2014 06:50 | Last Visit: 04/23/2015 15:03
Joo!BB - Newie
Registered
View all users posts

by Shenal Iranga on 09/20/2014 11:53
Post Managing TIme

[quote=Tuition Lanka]i face the A/L exam in this year[arts] the subjects are TAMIL, ECONOMICS & POLITICAL SCIENCE. haw should i be in this exam perioud? haw can i manage the time 4 that 3 subjects?/ And i would like to be a lawyer what should i do now??/ plece answer 4 me . [/quote]

I think the first thing should be that you ahve to go in a positive spirit and personality. 

Shenal Iranga | Joined Board: 09/20/2014 04:25 | Last Visit: 01/15/2016 15:12
Joo!BB - Newie
Registered
View all users posts

by Ranjith Jayasinghe on 02/03/2017 06:01
Post Re: A/L Exam - How to manage time

Be relaxed. Cultivate interest in the subject. Devote time only for studying the three subjects. Keep that objective to be a lawyer your prime target. It will motivate you in your exam preperations.

Ranjith Jayasinghe | Joined Board: 02/02/2017 21:58 | Last Visit: 02/03/2017 11:33
Joo!BB - Newie
Registered
View all users posts

3 Replies